The ISGA educates the public, policy makers and regulators on what social games are, how the social games industry works and the value it generates both for the for the digital economy and the people who love to play social games.
We work on behalf of our members to:
- Support evidence-based policy making
- Secure a proportionate approach to regulation
- Positively promote the social games industry and its interests
Benefits of membership include:
- Knowledge and market insight
- Regulatory expertise and advice
- Access to and participation in our global network of social games industry leaders and policy experts
The ISGA represents a full cross section of social games businesses, from start-ups to established players – our members’ games are played by over 300 million players worldwide. We offer a range of fees and membership levels.
If your company is interested in joining ISGA please get in contact.